ARE YOU OVERWHELMED WITH MEAL PLANNING AND WANT TO HAVE IT IN PLACE ONCE AND FOR ALL?
If so, The Simple Meal Planning Guide will help you never again to question yourself, “What’s for dinner?” if you follow through with creating a plan that works for you and your family.
“If you struggle with meal planning at all (or just need fresh ideas and inspiration), you would love this simple, thorough, accessible resource.” - Crystin from @delightfullyfeasting
THE SIMPLE MEAL PLANNING GUIDE IS FOR YOU IF:
- you often dread mealtimes and feel overwhelmed with meal planning
- you often google meal planning type ideas, but don’t know where to start
- you often feel stumped and uninspired with meal planning
- you can’t seem to find a system for meal planning that sticks and you would like a simple, streamlined process to meal plan that works for you in every season of life
WHAT’S IN THE SIMPLE MEAL PLANNING GUIDE:
- Helpful simple meal planning and meal organizing tips:
- How to organize your meal planning
- Planning strategies and methods for meal planning
- Meal planning routine template
- Where to find meal ideas
- Open ended meal ideas such as breakfast bars and picky plates
- Summer meal ideas
- Saving money on groceries
- Tips for feeding hangry children faster
- Meal planning with theme nights
- Helpful meal planning printables:
- Picky plate planner
- Buddha bowl planner
- Weekly meal plan - 2 variations
- Bi-weekly meal plan
- Monthly meal plan
- Food inventory masterlist
- Grocery list
- Recipe card
- Steps to help guide you through the process of meal planning from start to finish
- Bonus meal planning resources and ideas
- There will be a variety of suggestions and strategies so that during different seasons or days you can find one that works
- Ideas for weekly meal themes
- Lastly, this Simple Meal Planning Guide is about planning firstly. With a good plan, comes a good routine, and then no more scrambling to get food on the table. I cannot wait for you to dive in!
READY TO START YOUR SIMPLE MEAL PLANNING?
Click HERE to purchase! And let’s get started! Please note: I’ll email you a copy of the Simple Meal Planning Guide within 24 hours! Email me at email@example.com or find me @simplehomemom on Instagram if anything goes wonky with technology. Thanks! :)
3 MONEY SAVING TIPS FOR MEAL PLANNING
- Meal plan. The best way to save money on meal planning is to actually make a meal plan! This is one of the reasons why I create a simple meal planning guide - to encourage us all to meal plan.
- Batch cook. Batch cooking is going to help you save time and money in the kitchen.
- Seasonal meal planning. Learning how to cook around the seasons will help you save money long term. Use produce when it’s ready to go in your area and turn more towards root vegetables and frozen during off seasons.
Want to start meal planning AND save some money? Click HERE to purchase the Simple Meal Planning Guide and let’s get started!
FREEBIE TEMPLATE: SIMPLIFY YOUR LUNCHES WITH PICKY PLATES
Are you looking for more resources to simplify your life at home with children? You may love being on my newsletter list. You’ll get access to the freebie vault, full of helpful guides and tips to help you simplify even more. One of them being my much sought after - picky plate template. It’s what we use most days for our lunch so that we’re no more wondering what to eat for lunch.
MEAL PLANNING BLOGS OF MINE YOU MAY ENJOY:
- Simple Meal Planning with Theme Nights
- 9 Ideas for Making Meal Planning Simpler
- Three tips to feed the hangry children fast
- How to make lunches painless and quick with picky plates
Hi, I’m Kelly! I’m a mother of four children - three boys, one toddler girl - and our family lives on the beautiful east coast of Canada. I’m a past elementary teacher, turned stay at home, work at home mom eight years ago after I had my second child. I’ve found that the busier I’ve become and as my children age, that it’s become even more important to figure out what is most important to me and us as a family. Living a simpler lifestyle has helped me to reduce stress, increased our finances, made more meaningful memories, and stronger connections with my people. It has been through my children that I have been inspired to learn how to effectively manage my time and to simplify in all areas of my home and life. I enjoy helping busy moms simplify home life by teaching flexible planning methods and skills. Listen more about my take on simplifying things at home/creating a simple home on a podcast I was interviewed on here. And a blog of mine you may like: Four Ways to Create a Simpler Home.