Do complicated things stress you out? They do for me, at least. I used to try and be an elaborate planner and crafty mom. It just wasn’t me and didn’t spark much joy for me either. Instead, I learned through the years that for me, I thrive on being simple. Today on the blog, I’m sharing ten ideas to simplify your holiday decor.
Pictured above is our fall centrepiece and all I will add is some red (ribbon maybe) and some gold. Perhaps some twinkly lights or even another piece of ribbon. It’s simple, very affordable, and reusable. Using what’s around us to gather some simplicity and wonder during the holiday season.
This is just one example of some simple decor we use and I like.
*Below are ten other simple holiday decor suggestions.
1. A burlap bunting flag
2. Sprigs of greenery
3. Mason jars with tealights. I actually have an insert I put in mine that also acts as storage for the candles.
5. Jute string
6. Ribbon or fabric scraps in festive colours
7. String up old Christmas cards as a banner or place anywhere else really like a shelf
8. Simple twinkly lights. They are so pretty and can be used anywhere for a bit of sparkle.
9. Popcorn garland
10. Simple wreath with ribbon (optional or bell) on the door
Enjoyed this blog and think it would be helpful to others? I'd love if you shared it. Thank you.