Hey mama! Do you feel overwhelmed with your home life and don’t know how to start to create a simple home? If so, you’ve come to the right place!
The Simplify Your Home Life: a course for busy moms is a six week online course (or go at your own pace) designed to help busy moms explore how to simplify home life in many key, practical areas such as daily routines, decluttering, and habits. Sound good? Ready to start simplifying and create a simple home? Click HERE to get started! Now 50% off with the code: 50HOME
LOOKING FOR MORE WAYS TO SIMPLIFY YOUR HOME LIFE AND CREATE A SIMPLE HOME?
I understand that sometimes it’s hard to get started. So, I put together a FREE course for you: 10 Questions to Help you Simplify Your Home Life + an accompanying workbook. You can access that HERE and then come back here to take the full course when you are ready! Here’s to creating a simple home!
Are you looking for a community of other moms simplifying their home lives? This is a small sample of the free resources you’ll gain access to by being on my monthly mail list. Signup below or by grabbing one of the free resources.
- Create Your Simple Laundry Routine Worksheet
- Plan Your Zero Spend Month Worksheets
- 20 Routines to Look at to Save Time in Your Home
- Morning Routine Template with Kids
- Braindump Planner Pages
- 50 Product Switches that Will Save You Money
- Free Digital Declutter Challenge
- Printable Daily Planner Sheet
- The Master Cleaning Task List Printable
SIMPLIFY YOUR HOME LIFE: A COURSE FOR BUSY MOMS:
Overview of the units
- Setting the stage for simplifying: discovering your priorities and values; habits
- Decluttering: basic concepts and a few specific areas: clothing, kid’s stuff, maintenance decluttering
- Planning: finding extra time, productivity, simplifying your to do list, helpful planning strategies for home life
- Routines: daily routines in general; cleaning and tidying routines
- Goal setting and mindset
What you will find in this course
- A guidebook to go along with the course full of worksheets, journal prompts, resources, and more
- Text, videos, and images for each unit
- You’ll have access to this course forever
- Support through the course - I’m an email or message away
Please note: This course is not a one-time solution as I believe that life is a process of learning and growing. However, I promise you that this course is packed with things you can grow with going forward. I’m just like you, wading through finding myself over the years at home. Welcome to Simplify Your Home Life: a course for busy moms! Let’s start creating our simple home!
$59.99 CAD (about $48 USD). You can purchase HERE. Now 50% off with the code: 50HOME
Please note: I’ll email you a link to the course within 24 hours! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or find me @simplehomemom on Instagram if anything goes wonky with technology. Thanks! :)
READY TO START SIMPLIFYING AND CREATING A SIMPLE HOME? Click HERE! Now 50% off with the code: 50HOME
Helpful blogs of mine you may enjoy:
- Five Ideas to Create a Simpler Home
- How Autopiloting Your Home Life Can be a Good Thing
- 5 Key Routines to Help Simplify your Home Life
- 10 Simple Habits to Create a Simpler Home
Hi, I’m Kelly! I’m a mother of four children - three boys, one toddler girl - and our family lives on the beautiful east coast of Canada. I’m a past elementary teacher, turned stay at home, work at home mom eight years ago after I had my second child. I’ve found that the busier I’ve become and as my children age, that it’s become even more important to figure out what is most important to me and us as a family. Living a simpler lifestyle has helped me to reduce stress, increased our finances, made more meaningful memories, and stronger connections with my people. It has been through my children that I have been inspired to learn how to effectively manage my time and to simplify in all areas of my home and life. I enjoy helping busy moms simplify home life by teaching flexible planning methods and skills. Listen more about my take on simplifying things at home/creating a simple home on a podcast I was interviewed on here. And a blog of mine you may like: Four Ways to Create a Simpler Home.